Monday 12 May 2014

Yesterday was an unforgettable day.

   Yesday was Mother's Day.Every year, in this special day,  my uncle took us to the tower to see my grandma for celebrating Mother's Day for her. After that, my uncle took us to the temple which is located far from the city has the beautiful scenery.
   This temple is very difficult to find. That's because there aren't any advertisements that we could see on line. The temple was built in Japanese style. Besides, there is a decorated restaurant whose food is very delicious, and the price is really reasonable. Moreover, there are some Buddhist images that we could take the picure with those statues. These statues have different representation and meanings. Thus, if you take the pictures with one of the statues, your
 dream or hope will come true. Thus, I took many pictures yesterday.
   It's very unforgettable Mother's Day for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment