Monday 14 October 2013

Going outside is good for our health.

      Most of  people spend their lives on staying in the office. They are working like machines which always does same things every day. Then, they feel unhappy, and their health is weaker than before. Thus, they thought they are always sick or even worse to death. However, they've never found the reason, and how to solve this problem.
     In these days, I read a novel, The Secret Garden, which could help those people to solve their problems. The story is told about a little girl, Mary, who always felt sick when she lived in India. At this period, she disliked most of the food that her servants served. She stayed in her room all day, and seldom went outside. Until her parents died, she was sent to Emgland, where she cured her illness ,and her appetite became better than before. The key to her change is that she went outside and play in the garden as well as the secret garden, which was located inside the garden was locked for ten years. She Planted her own flowers in the secret garden, and she played with her friends such as bird, squirrel, fox, and crow as well as Dickon and Colin. This is the first time that she made friends. Both of the reasons, she became healthier, and she had never been ill from then on.
     Trough reading this book, I followed Mary to visit that garden. I could smell the fresh air and see hope when they became healthier through playing in the garden. As for me, I've had this experience before. When I felt sick, I just went around in the countryside, and I ran and screamed that makes me feel  more relaxed. Thus, going outside is really good for our health.

No comments:

Post a Comment