Monday 21 October 2013

I learned a lesson yesterday.

    I went to Keelung with my mom and my younger sister to sign a contract yesterday. After signing, mom took us to have a big meal in a famous restaurant in Keelung, which is known for it's hot pot ingredients and the special sea food. It's a kinf of hot pot cafeteria.
   I really love this restaurant, not only its food but also its view is facinated by every people. With the good mood, I ate more and more food as I could in the limited two hours. All I did was just indulging in my food, dessert, beverage, and ice cream. My mom and my younger sister were quite surprised at my appetite. They tried to prevent me from continuing eating; however, I ignored. After the meal, I went home. When I was studying, I wanted to vomit. Thus, I went to toilet, but, I couldn't vomit anything, which made me feel more uncomfortable. I was very worried that I can't go to school ths morning. Fortunately, my mom used her hands to put some ointment on my belly, which made me feel better. Thanks mom, you cure stomachache.
   Through this experience, I don't dare to eat as much as I could in the limited two hours. That's the lesson that I learned yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment