Monday 21 April 2014

There is still one more test.

   For most of people, midterm exam is the end. They could relax or prepare some reports and projects from this week. However, some of students still have one more test in this whole week. There is still ome more test for us about English Lterature, which is the most complicated and difficult one that students may feel depressed and mad to prepare.
   In this semester, I chose too many literature courses that causes me difficult to handle many tests in one day. Thus, I was very glad that our English Literature professor is willing to put off her test because of her international conference. But, the one thing that I feel stressed is that she taught too fast. Thus, students are very difficult to prepare. Indeed, this one more subject destroyed my happy weekends to focus on it.
   Now, I just hope that tomorrow's test could be very easy, and there is no any essay in this subject.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment