Monday 7 April 2014

I was very busy in my five series holidays.

   In this spring holiday, I spent most of time on preparing the midterm exam. Thus, no matter where I went, I always took lots of books to review, including my grandfather's house. I accompanied with these books to go through this happy holidays, which made me feel really sad and confused. In my original project, I hope I could share this happy moment with my family such as chatting with my mom or jogging with my younger sister...etc. However, this exam destroyed my wonderful plan.
   All I hope is to get high pass in this semester. That's why I always do my best to study it. I sacrificed my five days vacation to accompany these books, in order to, pass the exam and have a satisfactory result in any kinds of exams. I feel very messy and tired. I don't know how to prepare my midterm exam. Some teachers don't give students any directions to prepare, which really confuses me all the time.
   After this holiday, I started to expect next holidays' coming. Then, I'll use these days to accompany with my family and friends not just focus on study or exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment