Monday 31 March 2014

Doing yoga is good for your health.

   Last Friday, I joined yoga class with my mother. Before attending this class, I was not interested in yoga. However, through last week practice, I found that there are many advantages to do yoga. For example, if you had backache or allergy...etc, you could do yoga to cure and heal your sore problems or adjust your health to prevent allergy to become worse or worse. Above these reasons, I decided to join this class.
   I always have backache because of taking my heavy bag to school everyday, which causes me to have a humpback is very difficult for me to do some practice. But, if I do it as my routine job, I could overcome it and make my health become healthier than before. Besides, doing yoga regularly could make you become younger and younger or thiner and thiner. I think this is the motivation to force me to join this yoga class with my mom.
   Now, I am expected to see my good shape if I continue to practice it.

No comments:

Post a Comment