Tuesday 11 March 2014

Jogging is good for our health.

   Before this semester, I really hated jogging. However, I changed my mind through these three weeks practice. In the first week, I just ran 340 meters; then, I felt pretty tired. Especially, my legs are pretty hurt, and my heart was beating really fast. Thus, I really hated jogging after this experience.
   In the third week, I forced myself to run 1700 meters. Although I also felt tired, it was a sense of achievement. I reach my goal on my running class. After this week, I started to expect next week jogging class. As for me, jogging is not only a kind of sport but also a kind of self- improvement.
   The most important is that jogging could help us keep in a good shape. Besides, you'll feel happy and relieved after this exercise. Now, my heart beating is more regular than before. That.s why I think jogging is good for health.

No comments:

Post a Comment