Tuesday 18 March 2014

Going outside could clear my thoughts.

   I felt disappointed and messy these days.  Happily, we spent some time on walking outside this morning, in order to, write a topic about "Nature Inspire", which made me feel relaxed as well as clear my thoughts. There are too many things that interrupt my thoughts. Sometimes, I feel sad; then, I cry. When I have this feeling, I always feel lonely. But, I can't find any reason. Maybe, it's the way of relieving my pressure.
   Today, I foud the other way to relieve. That is to go outside and share the happy feeling with those creatures. When sitting under the tree, I heard some birds singing and saw a cute little boy feeding the fishes with the breadcrnmbs. I looked at his face, at this moment, my bad mood disappear. Then, I started smiling with him and recalled my childhood lives, which makes me feel warm and unforgettable.That really helps me to clear my thoughts.
    Thus, next time, if my bad mood could interrupt my schedule or thoughts, I'll try to walk outside and enjoy the sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment