Monday 2 December 2013

I celebrated my younger sister's birthday yesterday.

   Yeaterday was my younger sister's birthday. In order to celebrate it, we went to have a decent meal at Royal Steak House. Because of the celebration, the atmosphere was quite warm in the Steak House. No matter how cold the weather was, we still felt warm and happy. Indeed, we ate and chatted happily at that moment.
   This meal was treated by my father as a birthday present for my youger sister. Definitely, my younger sister felt very satisfied with it. Besides this meal, there is another present which was sent by me was a blue sweater with the special and sparkled rabbit on it. This sweater was my younger sister's favorite one; thus, she wore this sweater to enjoy her birthday meal yesterday. I was very happy that my younger sister loved my present. Moreover, there is a present that is the most important and favorite one in the world. That is our mother's pains and efforts to bear us and give lives for us. Thus, my younger sister said " Thank You " to my mom on her birthday.
   In the conclusion, yesterday was a really nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment