Monday 16 December 2013

My busy weekends.

    I was very busy last week. There are too many things that I needed to solve  from last Friday to last Sunday. These things made me feel annoyed. Thus, I didn't want to do anything this weekends, but I was forced to deal with it. I still feel very confused and angry today. But, I can't find any reasons that  causes me  to have a bad mood on Monday. All I could do is to keep fighting.
     Last Friday, I went ti Carrefour with my mother, in order to, buy some New Year's products as my grandfather's New Year's presents. Thus, we bought some good tea, and our daily lives product in Carrefour. After shopping, we went home and washed my dog as well as did some houseworks with my mom. These chores took my whole day to do it. After that I felt very tired, but I still remembered that I will have test on Monday. Besides, I still had some cram school homework that I needed to study and take the notes On last Saturday, I went to cram school as usual, and I spent a lot of time on dealing with my Chinese tests. Thus, I went home very late. When I arrived at home, I felt very tired; thus, I went to bed ealier than my usual bed time. That's why I spent my beautiful Sunday to prepare Monday's quiz.
     These reasons really took me more time on my weekends schedule. How busy I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment