Monday 9 December 2013

I have had a stomachache problem for a long time.

    I 've had stomachache problem since I was born. Thus, I can't drink milk when I was a baby, which made my parents feel very worried, and they tried to find some solutions to cure my stomach. However, there is no solutions that could really cure this problem.
    The medicine is just  temporarily  in effect. After this period, when I feel nervous or have big pressure, I may have a feeling of vomiting that causes me to eat less and less. Sometimes, I always think is that a good problem to make me keep in a good shape or change my bad habit diet? Because of this problem, I couldn't eat any sweet food or drink coffe and tea as well as some spicy food. Thus, I consider this problem a good way to make me become slender and slender.
   To cure my stomach, I need to have a regular diet and try to be happy every day, which was suggested by the doctor. If I obey this rule, my stomachache problem could be improved.

No comments:

Post a Comment